The Hills resort development is committed to supporting the greater East Quogue community.
We are working with local officials and leaders to contribute to the needs of the community.
We have offered the following investments to support the community including:
-a $1 million dollar investment towards advanced waste water technologies to reduce the amount of nitrogen loading in area bays
-$450,000 in bay restoration investments
– Redeveloping the East Quogue School playgrounds and field
-a $500,00 donation to the East Quogue Union Free School District’s capital fund
– Providing land for the East Quogue Fire District’s needs
– Providing land for the Suffolk County Water Authority for a new public well field
– Providing access to the East Quogue school science department to utilize The Hills open spaces for science programs
– Adding local jobs for area residents
– Supporting the East Quogue Fire Department’s annual fundraising efforts
– Providing a well-maintained parking lot for the East Quogue business district
-Providing scholarships for local students